A healthy pet is a happy pet with Feelgood Pets natural cat remedy for feline heath!
Feelgood Pets FeliSafe is a safe natural remedy, containing 100% natural ingredients. This remedy addresses feline health and provides support to the immune system. It is completely safe for all cats, including kittens and pregnant queens, with no risk to the unborn kittens. Give to your cat to quickly address acute symptoms of infection. It may also be very helpful in systemic and also immune system support for the future.Â
FeliSafe contains a proprietary blend of the vaccines. 4 of the most common feline viral infections in homeopathic potency – FHV-1, FCV, FPV and Chlamydia psi. In addition, it contains homeopathic ingredients for symptomatic relief.
- Soothes and promotes healing of the gastrointestinal tract
- Helps with watering eyes, coughing and sneezing
- Supports healthy levels of iron in the blood
- Discourages nausea and diarrhea
- Helps to clear mouth ulcers
- Supports your cat’s immune system when viral compromise is suspected
- Provides a safe alternative to conventional vaccinesÂ
- Feelgood remedies areÂ animal-cruelty freeÂ
- Proudly made in South Africa
Felivac 4 (30C),Â Arsen alb. (6C),Â Ferrum met (30C),Â Phosphorus (30C),Â Borax (30C),Â Pulsatilla (30C),Â Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
How do I use Feelgood Pets FeliSafe for Cats:Â
Sprinkle on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. Alternatively, mix the dose in some wet food.Â Â
- Prevention:Â Sprinkle one pinch on the tongue once a day for three days, beginning at 12 weeks and repeating annually or when your cat has been exposed to possible infection. When there is a risk of infection, FeliSafe may be administered to kittens younger than 12 weeks – this remedy is safe even for newborn kittens and pregnant queens.
- Acute:Â Sprinkle one pinch on the tongue every hour or until symptoms subside.
- Caution:Â Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist. While some viral infections lend themselves to home treatment, others, e.g. Panleukopenia (also called Feline Distemper, Feline Infectious Enteritis and Feline Parvovirus), should ideally be monitored by your vet.
IfÂ sold out and you LOVE this product, pre-order it with an approx. 2-week lead time from receiving proof of payment. It’s worth the wait!
ShopÂ safely and withÂ confidenceÂ onÂ our online storeÂ
At 4aPet, we promise you a hassle-free online shopping experience from our pet supply store. We offer the best quality in pet, cat and dog products coupled withÂ excellentÂ customer service and quick shipping.Â We stock leading brands such as Feelgood Pet Health, Natura Pet, Olympic Pets and Raw Love to name a few!Â Shop pet safety, pet health, pet toys, dog beds, dog food & dog treats, cat food & cat treats, dog hygiene & dog training accessories, pet grooming products, pet leashes & harnesses, cat litter & cat products,Â natural pet remedies andÂ so much more for your dog or cat in the comfort of your own home. Happy shopping!
Disclaimer:Â This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.Â